Sunday, February 22, 2026

Police arrested Andrew, younger brother of Britain’s King Charles III

London. Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, younger brother of Britain’s King Charles III, has been arrested on charges of misconduct while holding public office. It is alleged that he sent confidential government documents to sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. However, after being interrogated throughout the day, he was released late on Thursday evening. Police issued a statement saying that a 60-year-old man was arrested, who has now been released after investigation. This means that neither have charges been framed against them nor have they been given a complete clean chit.
According to media reports, police confirmed that a search operation was conducted in Norfolk, which has now ended. Under British law, the police are required to have reasonable suspicion and grounds of a crime to make an arrest. Police did not release the name of the accused, which is part of normal procedure in Britain, but Andrew’s name has clearly appeared in media reports.
Let us tell you that on the day this action took place i.e. Thursday, Andrew turned 66 years old. After his arrest, his pictures were revealed while leaving the police station, in which he looked very tired and shocked. In this case, Prince Charles III said that the law should do its job in investigating the case of his brother Andrew Mountbatten Windsor. Former royal press secretary Ailsa Anderson said he looked heartbroken and heartbroken. This is another symbol of the decline of his royal image.
Let us tell you that Andrew has been in controversies for the last several years regarding his relations with Jeffrey Epstein. Recently, the matter became more heated after the files related to Epstein were made public by the US Congress. British PM Keir Starmer said that everyone is equal before the law. No one is above the law. He also said that anyone who has information related to violence against women and girls should come forward. Last year, King Charles withdrew the titles of ‘Prince’ and ‘Duke of York’ from Andrew. Andrew has denied all the allegations. At present the matter is under investigation.

Previous articleYouth Congress’ protest at AI Summit is a symbol of Congress’s frustration – Union Minister Piyush Goyal
Next articleSpeeding car, bus and car collided in Bhind; four died on the spot
News Desk

AyodhyaKeys बना श्रद्धालुओं की पहली पसंद, राम मंदिर दर्शन के लिए ऑल-इन-वन ट्रैवल समाधान

राम मंदिर के भव्य निर्माण के बाद अयोध्या में श्रद्धालुओं की भीड़ लगातार बढ़ रही है। इस बढ़ती मांग को देखते हुए AyodhyaKeys एक...

Why are you taking flying arrows… What did Shatrughan Sinha write on Reena Rai’s birthday that trolls enjoyed?

Shatrughan Sinha is very active on social media. His recent post is in discussion. In this, he has wished happy birthday to actress...

Big relief before the wedding season! Huge decline in gold prices, see the latest rate card of your city here

New Delhi: Gold prices continue to fluctuate continuously. As soon as the markets opened on Monday, February 9, 2026, after a two-day holiday,...

Pictures of ‘The 50’ palace are here, reality show will start from February 1

The reality show 'The 50' is going to start on OTT platform JioHotstar from February 1. According to the concept of the...

Sunday collection created a ruckus! Know which films broke records, read full earning details

Dhurandhar Box Office Day 3: Bollywood superstar Ranveer Singh's spy thriller film 'Dhurandhar' is performing better than expected at the box office and...

Despite US tariff changes, India is in a strong position, said CITI Secretary General Chandrima Chatterjee.

India remains in a strong position despite recent changes in the US tariff regime. Chandrima Chatterjee, General Secretary of Confederation of Indian Textile...

Prabhas is a very foodie; During the shooting in Mumbai, food was brought from Chennai for the director; interesting story

Actor Prabhas is known for his strong acting. Apart from acting, he is very fond of food and drink. Actually, Prabhas is of...