Thursday, August 20, 2026

We did not bomb girls’ school, Iran did this attack itself: Trump

We did not bomb girls’ school, Iran did this attack itself: Trump

Washington,. Amidst the attacks by America and Israel, there are reports of massive destruction in many cities of Iran. Meanwhile, an incident came to light which has shocked the entire world. A primary school was bombed in the city of Minab in southern Iran. A large number of children died in this attack. Initial reports said the attack occurred on the day the US and Israel took military action against Iran. There was worldwide protest after horrific pictures and videos of the attack surfaced. Many countries and human rights organizations raised questions as to why the war reached girls’ schools.
According to media reports, meanwhile, when US President Donald Trump was asked a question about this attack, his answer also got mired in controversy. He immediately replied that according to the information he had seen, the attack was carried out by Iran itself. However, initial investigation and statements of some American officials tell a different story from this claim. This is the reason why questions are now being raised on Trump’s statement and critics are saying that an attempt is being made to hide the truth in the midst of war. At least 168 people died in this attack. A large number of girls were included in these. Initial indications were that the weapon used in the attack could be American. However, the US administration has officially denied taking responsibility.
According to reports, US officials told lawmakers in a closed-door meeting that at the time of the attack, the US military was conducting operations in the same area where the school was located. It was also said that Israel had no role in this attack. At present, the investigation of this entire matter is going on and the final report is awaited. Another interesting turn in this controversy came when Britain showed preparation to deploy its aircraft carrier in the Middle East. The HMS Prince of Wales carrier of the British Royal Navy was being prepared for this mission, but President Trump clearly said that America does not need Britain’s help in this war. He said that if help had been wanted, it would have been done two weeks ago, there is no need for it now.
Let us tell you that the investigation regarding this attack is going on and the US administration is also conducting an internal investigation. Initial indications say that the possibility of American weapons being used in the attack cannot be ruled out. If this is proved in the investigation then it can become a big diplomatic challenge for America. On the other hand, Iran is also preparing to raise this incident on international forums.

Previous articleAfter Harsh Mehta, Malaika Arora seen with a new actor, dance video goes viral
News Desk

What is the latest price of petrol and diesel in your city? New rates released on 17th February, check here

New Delhi: Today is Friday 17th February. Today's petrol and diesel rates have been released. Let us tell you that every day at...

Petrol and diesel prices shocked, know how much the burden on your pocket will increase today

New Delhi: Today is Sunday, February 1. Today's petrol and diesel rates have been released. Let us tell you that every day at...

Demand from India for extradition of Preet Panesar, accused of gold theft worth Rs 165 crore

Toronto. The gold heist of about $20 million i.e. about Rs 165 crore that took place in 2023 is the biggest theft in...

Yash was not troubled by the fear of ‘Dhurandhar 2’, the real reason for postponing the release of ‘Toxic’ came to light

There was a lot of discussion about the release date between Kannada superstar Yash's pan India film 'Toxic' and action film 'Dhurandhar: The...

Khaleda Zia’s son returns to Bangladesh after 17 years, one lakh people reached the airport, did a 3-hour road show

Dhaka. Tariq Rahman, son of former Bangladesh Prime Minister Khaleda Zia, has returned to the country after 17 years. He fled to London...

How Nook & Hire Is Addressing the Gap Between Qualifications and Employability

Having a degree can open the door to an opportunity, but it does not always guarantee success in the hiring process. Employers may look beyond...

3 BHK Flats in Faridabad: Explore Spacious Apartments for Families

Faridabad, August 2026: Families looking for additional living space can explore 3 BHK Flats in Faridabad through HamaraMakaanProperties.com. A three-bedroom configuration can be considered...